PRIVATE CHARTER 4-HOUR ON A 40-FT RAFT BOAT
- 4 Hours Molokini / Makena
Flexible Times and Locations
Possible cruise destinations include the Molokini Crater, Red Hill, Makena Landing, Wailea Point, Kihei Turtle Town, St. Anthony wreck, World War II sunken Tank and Platform, Pu’u O’Lei, La Perouse Bay or just Cruise the South Maui Coastline, in any combination your adventurous spirit decides, time and weather permitting.
Every step of the way, our crew will join you, providing assistance, and show you the best each location has to offer from people who love and know her best.
Suggested Check-in is at 6:30 a.m. boat leaves at 7 a.m. Departure time may be adjusted in consultation with company representative – 48-hour notice required.
- On the way to each snorkel spot, our crew will prepare and adjust your gear making sure it fits correctly and you are comfortable.
- We also offer flotation devices to enhance your swimming.
Physical and Age Restrictions
- Snorkeler (5+ years old)
- Non-swimmers are restricted to the boat.
- Pregnant women are prohibited.
- Participants must be capable of moderate-to-advanced physical activity.
- Persons with recent surgical procedures are prohibited.
- Cannot book individuals with chronic serious back or neck conditions.
- Guests must be able to climb a vertical boat ladder.
- No unaccompanied minors below the age of 15. No legal minors 17 or younger without legal guardian-signed waivers.
- Check-in is at 2800 S Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753.
- All guests sign in and complete the liability waiver.
- Individual snorkel gear fitting
- Walk to the dock and board the boat.
- Boat launches
- Captain’s safety briefing
- Enjoy our snack and beverage service following our first location visit.
- Return trip to Kihei Boat Ramp