- 2 Hours Molokini / Makena
- 4 Hours Molokini / Makena
Flexible Times and Locations
Treat yourself, your friends, and your family to an unforgettable ocean getaway unlike any other on Maui. You choose the location, the duration, the activity — safety and weather permitting.
Possible cruise destinations include the Molokini Crater, Red Hill, Makena Landing, Wailea Point, Kihei Turtle Town, St. Anthony wreck, World War II sunken tank and platform, Pu’u O’Lei, La Perouse Bay, or just cruise the South Maui coastline, time and weather permitting.
Every step of the way, our crew joins you, providing assistance and showing you the best our cruise location has to offer from people who love and know her best.
- On the way to your snorkel spot, our crew prepares and adjusts your gear, making sure it fits correctly and you are comfortable.
- We also offer flotation devices to enhance your swimming.
- An intermediate level certification (20-dive minimum) is required to ensure buoyancy control and the ability to descend and ascend without a line.
- You will be accompanied by our world-class Dive Master/guide.
- This is a single-tank dive.
- You will need to bring your own wetsuit, BCD, and regulator. We can suggest dive shop rentals the day before.
Physical and Age Restrictions
- Snorkeler (5+ years old)
- Certified diver (12+ years old)
- Non-swimmers are restricted to the boat.
- Pregnant women are prohibited.
- Participants must be capable of moderate-to-advanced physical activity.
- Persons with recent surgical procedures are prohibited.
- Cannot book individuals with chronic serious back or neck conditions.
- Guests must be able to climb a vertical boat ladder.
- No unaccompanied minors below the age of 15. No legal minors 17 or younger without legal guardian-signed waivers.
- Check-in is at 2800 S Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753.
- All guests sign in and complete the liability waiver.
- Individual snorkel gear fitting
- Walk to the dock and board the boat.
- Boat launches
- Captain’s safety briefing
- Enjoy our snack and beverage service following our first location visit.
- Return trip to Kihei Boat Ramp