This Molokini Crater excursion also includes a stop in Turtle Town, home to Hawaiian giant green sea turtles, known as Honu.
MOLOKINI CRATER SNORKEL
- Snorkeler Ages 5+
Molokini Crater Excursion
Treat yourself, your friends and family to an unforgettable ocean getaway unlike any other on Maui. Molokini is the most ideal spot for snorkeling in the clearest water in the world, where you can see hundreds of species of fish.
Every step of the way, our crew joins you, providing assistance and showing you the best our cruise location has to offer from people who love and know her best.
Two departure times every Thursday and Saturday
- Check-in at 6:30 a.m. (firm)
- Departure at 7 a.m. (no exceptions)
- Return to dock at 9 a.m. (weather permitting)
- Check-in at 9 a.m. (firm)
- Departure at 9:30 a.m. (no exceptions)
- Return to dock at 11:30 a.m. (weather permitting)
- On the way to your snorkel spot, our crew prepares and adjusts your gear, making sure it fits correctly and you are comfortable.
- We also offer flotation devices to enhance your swimming.
Physical and Age Restrictions
- Snorkeler (5+ years old)
- Non-swimmers are restricted to the boat.
- Pregnant women are prohibited.
- Participants must be capable of moderate-to-advanced physical activity.
- Persons with recent surgical procedures are prohibited.
- Cannot book individuals with chronic serious back or neck conditions.
- Guests must be able to climb a vertical boat ladder.
- No unaccompanied minors below the age of 15. No legal minors 17 or younger without legal guardian-signed waivers.
- Check-in at Kihei Boat Ramp 2800 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753 (no exceptions)
- All guests sign in and complete the liability waiver.
- Individual snorkel gear fitting
- Walk to the dock and board the boat.
- Captain’s safety briefing
- 15-20-minute trip to Molokini Crater (weather permitting)
- One hour to 90 minutes to snorkel, free dive, or just relax
- Enjoy our snack and beverage service.
- Return trip to Kihei Boat Ramp