Come on an amazing ocean getaway with your friends and family. Turtle Town has the world’s purest water, where you may observe hundreds of fish species.
SUNSET SAIL ON A CHARMING HAWAIIAN CATAMARAN
- Sunset Sail
Treat yourself to a beautiful Sunset Sail on a Charming Hawaiian Catamaran!
Treat yourself and your loved ones to experience a beautiful Sunset Sail on a Charming Hawaiian Catamaran called “Winona” a love boat that will do her magic to make sure you’ll fall in love all over again.
Winona is Maui’s only Hawaiian-built, well-kept & spacious catamaran where you’ll experience true Aloha hospitality, Hawaiian pupu, refreshment drinks, and much more.
Winona will sail you away until the sun starts to dip below the horizon. You’ll have the chance to enjoy the perfect view of West Maui’s mountains, Molokai, and Lanai, while you lounge on our decks or main floor.
As the sun sets & we sail back, you’ll know that you have been treated to a truly magical experience to a perfect way to end your perfect day in paradise.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Maalaea Harbor, address: 233 Maalaea Rd. Wailuku, HI 96796 vessel name “Winona” 50-ft Sail Catamaran.
- All guests sign in and complete the liability waiver.
- Departure is at 4:30 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Return to dock at 6:30 p.m.
- Soft Drinks, juice, water
- Island-Style Music
- Experienced Captain and Crew
- Whale watching (December – April)
- Sailing experience from and to locations
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Parking Validation (see below)
What you can purchase on board
- Professional sunset photography
- T-shirts and hats
What to bring with you:
- A light jacket or shawl
- Ma’alaea Harbor is $1 per hour; we recommend paying for 3 hours total. This parking lot uses a QR code payment system. Arrive early to pay via the QR code (you will need to know your license plate number). Please be aware of where you are parking and follow the parking instructions found on the parking signs. We are not responsible for cars that get towed.