Come on an amazing ocean getaway with your friends and family. Turtle Town has the world’s purest water, where you may observe hundreds of fish species.
HALF-DAY SNORKEL & SAIL ON A CHARMING HAWAIIAN CATAMARAN
- Half day Snorkel
Join us for a half-day snorkel on a delightful Hawaiian Catamaran!
Maui’s snorkeling and boat trips can sometimes be pricey and target tourists who may not be aware of other options. However, we invite you to indulge yourself and your loved ones on a delightful Hawaiian Catamaran named “Winona”. Our half-day snorkeling tour is not only reasonably priced to accommodate any traveler’s budget, but it also includes breakfast, lunch, unlimited soda and tropical juice, all snorkeling gear, and a beginner’s snorkeling class conducted by a certified instructor.
Experience the ultimate adventure with our Half-Day Snorkel Trip! Discover the captivating beauty of Olowalu Reef and Coral Garden as you snorkel and sail aboard our charming Hawaiian Catamaran. Get ready to encounter the majestic Hawaiian giant green sea turtles, known as Honu, along with a variety of vibrant marine life including reef trigger-fish, star-fish, butterfly-fish, octopus, rays, eels, and more! Each trip is a unique and awe-inspiring journey, as we encounter different marine species. Rest assured, safety always comes first and all locations are subject to favorable weather conditions. Our dedicated crew will be by your side, providing assistance and showcasing the very best of our cruise location. Get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Check-in is at 8:00 a.m., and the boat leaves at 8:30 a.m. (firm).
- Check-in is at 8:00 a.m. Maalaea Harbor, address: 233 Maalaea Rd. Wailuku, HI 96796 vessel name “Winona” 50-ft Sail Catamaran.
- All guests sign in and complete the liability waiver.
- Walk to the dock and board the boat.
- The Boat departure is at 8:30 a.m. sharp (no exceptions).
- Breakfast, lunch and soft drinks, juice, water
- Island-Style Music
- Experienced Captain and Crew
- Sanitized Snorkel equipment & flotation devices (required for safety reasons)
- Whale watching (December – April)
- Sailing experience from and to locations
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Parking Validation (see below)
What you can purchase on board
- Professional underwater photography
- T-shirts and hats
What to bring with you:
- A light jacket or shawl
- Reef-safe sunscreen and hat
- Captain’s safety briefing.
- 45-minute trip to Olowalu Reef (weather permitting).
- 1 hour to 90 minutes first location visit to snorkel, swim, free dive, or relax.
- Enjoy our breakfast and beverage service.
- 1 hour to 90 minutes second location Coral Garden visit to snorkel, swim, free dive, or relax.
- Enjoy our meal and beverage service.
- Return trip to Maalaea harbor
- Ma’alaea Harbor is $1 per hour; we recommend paying for 6 hours total. This parking lot uses a QR code payment system. Arrive early to pay via the QR code (you must know your license plate number). Please be aware of where you are parking and follow the parking instructions on the parking signs. We are not responsible for cars that get towed.